Tuesday, June 30, 2015

FARTS Galantis Pharmacy Review

Fart counting



I farted today less than I would have any other day! you know why??
because I had less to eat I am starving, my poor poop didn't came out at 5 a.m. like normally does but instead until 2 p.m.. At least I clogged the toilet. I feel proud about it every time. No matter how hard they yell at me for clogging it, you know it feels right.

So Kuroko no Basuke ended today... the feels... but not so much because I had already finished the manga a year ago... I think?!

It was an awesome anime, one of the best sports anime ever made. I think the animators stayed very close to the manga and nothing was changed. The games were animated so hardcore, all the plays and everything. They knew what they were doing.  It was awesome. I did not cried cuz a poop should not cry, even though the situation is overwhelming a poop doesn't cries. A poop may only cry when getting out of the anus that is the only time you should cry.

So now we are going to do something different apart from deviating from the subject or main theme, we are now going to review music albums.
So here it goes,
10 poops for best and 0 worst so you may say how much you can crap in a song and with a song.
music helps yo
it helps yo anus to relax yo
yo

Galantis - Pharmacy

Forever tonight--  0 poops (it is monotonous somehow sorry but it is not good)
Gold DUST -- 9 poops (awesome song feel the vibe while you push down the soft poop) you are like gold dust it rains over meeeee awesome 10/10 ign would bang
In My Head-- 6 poops (it is a good song that is all I have to say)
Runaway --- 7 poops (IT WAS AN AWESOME SONG but BUT the radio and soundcloud and all the remixes made have make it boring but still is one of the best if not the best)
Dancin to the sound of a broken heart ---- 8 poops (catchy song)
Louder, harder, better ---- 7 poops (chilly/catchy song, wooo oooo wooo)
Kill em with the love ---- 0 poops annoying song annoying voice it hurts my stomach and anus all together
Call if you need m--- 7 poops (it is a good song but it reminds me of Down down  by jay sean) even if the sky is falling down
Peanut Butter Jelly---5 poops (not really good enough)
Firebird---10 poops (my favorite seriously good)
Dont Care---4 poops (I don't know when the voice is a male it is not good enough, except for gold dust)
You --- 6 poops (it is not a bad song but it also gets annoying after 1 min)
Water --- 4 poops (not good enough the same as dont care)

Okay so that was it for todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let's all take a dump together in music

here is the drawing







No comments:

Post a Comment