Thursday, July 2, 2015

I don't want to write again

weee




I won't write much today so I am just going to write about weed and its influence around the poop community.
Weed doesn't make you poop different so that's it. I would try it in food like in Colorado restaurants. Seriously US government why don't you legalize weed you legalize gay stuff but won't legalize what it is important. Imagine weed poop all high and floating not in the toilet water but in the air. SO HIGH ABOVE LIKE A RAINBOW AND STUFF AND POOP. So me really tired and I got no inspiration no life and no future, my drawing skills waver me I have failed humanity and poopality fek fek fek fek
What is wrong with the poop lately it gets out but so squishy omg
I need to sleep more weed is not here and weed will never be
no 420
no 420 blze it
never blaze it no more
fake
fake life
fake poop
fake dump
fake toilet
everyone fake
so much poetry
so much everything
why is everything black now
not color
not colorless
not nothing
no opacity to 50%
nothing
sample text
SAMPLE TEXT
sample text everywhere
comic sans not
not here
pooop
and pencils
everywhere
I
have
no
life
here
is
da
poop
amaze
yourself
with
drawing
skillz
get rekt

it has an eyepatch is it samuel l jackson in the avengers it looks like it
maybe the avengers are not so bad
and antman will be good
maybe
life will get better
maybe toilet paper will bloom
maybe
maybe not
maybe go fek yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment