Monday, June 29, 2015

Ted 2 Review

Another Review


*sighs*

Poop is there for you when you fall, poop is always watching you and caressing you!!
What will happen if you cannot poop the next day!!!!

So I just watched TED 2 and it is funny I won't deny it but it is as funny as family guy,because Seth MacFarlane cannot change his jokes. They are funny jokes but they are always the same. I didn't see the movie about the west but I will watch it later and compare it to his other works.

But TED 2 is just not as good as TED 1.


I just cant summarize the movie because it is just that TED is property and so they fight at court and lose and then they meet Morgan Freeman. The crazy dude from the first film tries to disassemble Ted and then Mark Wahlberg almost dies and then Teddy is recognized as a human person.
And there are just too many awesome jokes and bad ones too but

HAHA the greatest Joke was the next Superman is going to be JONAH HILL!!!!

hahaha

That's it for a review today I did not crapped my pants today so it's something...
here amazing drawingL


No comments:

Post a Comment