Monday, July 20, 2015

Wisdom tooth poop

Hardcore antman



I got my wisdom teeth extracted last friday, that is why I was so lazy and didn't poop at all (jk) lol  360 no scope

so
I never imagined it would take so long to get them extracted it was 3 hours of drilling my bone, awesome it felt like a SAW movie. well not felt, but I saw as I maintained the mouth opened, that was the hardest part, I can now understand you whores :P

I have no gag reflex if you know what I mean after spitting so much blood, that's what she said LOL GET REKT NOOB 720 NO SPOKE MLG

so
I could have drawn poops but I really didn't felt like it and instead I saw antman
faking antman
It was a good movie
they even mention spiderman as "we got someone who crawls"
Falcon gets rekt by antman
and who knew that Paul Rudd could be a good actor. HAHA
JK
359 no scope
so
this is a short one and non inspired stuff/poem about poops and wisdom tooth


wisdom poop
wisdom teeth
wisdom scoop
wisdom myth
I forgot
how to dream
about your mom
every stream
I had enough of your pain
and I have lost my gain
I need to crap
But I can't tap
the sadness in my poopless heart

AWWW
KAWAIII DESUUUUUUU

so now a haiku :

people die poop hurts
when you shart after hard teeth
extraction... now die

so
Teeth extraction goes with four anesthesia injections and  then they open mouth and begin destroying bone until no wisdom tooth is left. It takes more than 3 hours and if the roots are deep it takes more time and effort. The dentists sweat like pigs and yours truly too. You must grab your pain and feel it in your bones while opening your mouth, in a way it is like a violation. But then you begin to feel muscle pain not from your mouth but from you neck and back it is hard.

Then after they destroy the evil wisdom teeth they will clean your mouth yesh so clean so blood no traces just outside

and then you will try to poop and it will hurt cause you are hurting yourself cause you cannot use your teeth for strength anymore you failure
you are such a failure
this is not motivational
this is a love song this is goodbye

amazing drawing down below my anus





No comments:

Post a Comment