Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I've been seeing crap

Crap everywhere



I have seen crap everywhere in my body lately. In my dreams not in reality so don't be scared okay?

I have seen poop all over me pouring like chocolate over a strawberry. It has been so hard for me not to mention it or anything like that.
I have an issue it is not a sexual fetish it is just this dream that re
peats itself everyday since last week.
I am walking towards the zoo in a forest in some place and there is an amusement park not like jurrasic wolrd yesh jurrasic world cus emerherd derp derp
but  yeah so I run into a cage with a lot of tigers or mountain lions I don't even know they are cats, or something and then they start to curl around me like cats and then they bite me and I can't bleed but both of them bite me in both legs I don't know how it doesn't hurt I don't know why.
Then I try to fart and I can slowly escape literally slow motion camera escape and I see as the cats try to chase after me but I some how run faster than them and then I fall into a pond of crap literal poop liquid poop diarrhea and then  I wake up but before waking up I see clowns and a circus and red lights all in fast flashing pictures
I am so dead
I feel so dead inside
It is a weird dream

but it is how it goes
and I don't know what more to write
so I'll talk about oremonogatari
it is a funny anime
but
seriously they so cute but so dumb it is the manliest shoujo anime and manga I have read and seen awesome
It is awesome
kawaii DAISUKI
hahah
fak
fek
so much weeabooing my hurt my dreams again
why is spiderman not tall We will never know
I am getting so bad at writing this blog
but
not that
it was an awesome blog
for writing
it is lame and more lame every day
i hope you criticize my lameness
because
I don't care
the only awesome crap about this blog
is the awesome drawings
yes is not are
grammer
hate me
hate me
here is the amazing drawing
I upload it with my heart and soul
so much satisfaction
elvis would be jelly
so art so wow very ingenious
wow
much wow
much expression
wow



No comments:

Post a Comment