Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Was poop dead?

Dead poop




If you are pooping and you knowing clap your cheeks yes your ass cheeks!
If you are peeing and you knowing pee the pool, yes the swimming pool
IF you are peeing or you are pooping then better get over it next time! YAY!

How does poop poop?
That is the question
What if poop poops >>??

OMG I have no inspiration again to write or draw BUT GUESS WHAT FEK IT

FEK GET REKT THEN GET FEKT AGAIN

okay now time for the writing stupidity flow:

that is how alien poops rapes little baby poops in the ocean of despair and the the probe  THE PROBE it touches all the baby poops and doesn't let go of the medicine!
The long tongue of darkness touches babypoop.

Why is alienpoop green? why isn't it grey like the other ones? WHy is life so hard for alien poop? Is it because it only gets out of the anus every four months? Is it because it lives in space in the vacuum where no one poops and so it gets chokes by the excessive amount of star dust okay?!@#@RGFA

If alien poop poops then it becomes acid and flies away to the rainbow to kill leprechauns HA! I Could write that word at once, no need of autocorrect DAMN ME
I Am so powerful right now the words can go out of me as poop drains knowledge out my anus and drops it to the toilet. GLORIOUS ANUS POOP that giveth us the right to know alien poop and its peers.

I think this is the end of the stupidity rape train so here is the drawing:
deer with it okay okay poop inspiration flow senpai doesn't notice me today okay?
Life is hard as a hard log poop that clogs the toilet in one take okay ? I am tired I even pooped little abortion dwarfs today okay?FAfja;df
alien poop is life now!





No comments:

Post a Comment