Thursday, May 21, 2015

ALIEN POOP 3 THE REKONING

WHAT


This is an alien poop story again. SO AMAZING SO HYPED MUCH WOW
So there was this alien poop that had to invade England. Why England you may ask? Keep asking.
There is no real answer to why England is the only place on earth apart from the U.S. that Obama will not sell aliens to.
SO this alien started a little war in a little farm in a little lake inside little island inside a little lake inside a tree. Why did it flew over there? We still have not find refutable evidence to tell otherwise. IS it because we have no real life anymore?
Maybe the toilet paper is getting us too close and we need to stop the fighting.  Toilet paper is becoming hipster again omg!!!
OMG
OMG

Is life so hard now that we have to fight aliens and hipster toilet papers?
Why can't we be at peace!!
Corruption in the toilets follow us everywhere!!!
Is it all OBAMA's fault?
Is 9/11 really a holiday?
Why is BUSH NOT HERE ANYMORE?
That is why we must sing Andy Grammer's song
Oh no poop I am good I could have another dump but I probably should not I got some toilet at home and If I stay I might need to poop alone!!
There is no rape in this story because I GOT TIRED and I NEED TO SLEEP SOME MORE BUT NOT IN THE TOILET BECAUSE MY LEGS HURT SO BAD!!!

here is the amazing drAAAAWING



No comments:

Post a Comment