Saturday, May 23, 2015

Windows poop

Poop and windows



I hate windows as much as I hate hemorrhoids, but it is the only OS for real gaming so I have to endure it as rock poop in my anus. This is so hard for me there is no salvation.
So today windows 8 decided to update to 8.1 without my permission, :'(
First poops everything  poooooooooooooooop
So first
Black screen
yeah
awesome
much wow
very frustrating
so tedious
much doge
not even toilet pooping could help me
until
I fixed by going to task manager ctrl alt del and then scroll to explorer, go to search in C:windows and then get without toilet paper and search for THIS FAJFADFJALKDA: Windows.UI.Immerse.dll see the 2014 one and copy and paste it to system32 FAK then on task manager write explorer.exe and done. YEAH BUT FIRST
I WENT TO SAFE MODE
so safe mode was task manager, new task, msconfig, then go to boot and change it to safe mode minimal, reboot,. After reboot I  went to task manager again, and cried and new task control panel, and went to device manager and then to intel graphics and nvidia and disabled them, ughh......
BUT NOW THIS CRAP IS SLOW FAK MAI LAIF

:'(
WHY
ISN;T POOP CUTE ENOUGH
WHY
WHY DOES WINDOWS HATE ME
FAK
I KNOW I PIRATE WINDOWS BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE MICROSOFT
I HATE YOU I HOPE WINDOWS 10 FIXES EVERYTHING
IF I DONT INSTALL IT BY UPDATE I AM GOING TO PIRATE IT ANYWAY SO F U WINDOWS
Now I don't know what to do I am waiting for the driver updates since this thing can't update right now or something......
Poop geek doesn't even help me!!!
FAK
69 hours of my life lost in depression and frustration !!!!!!!!!!
WHYFAHALSDHFLAG
gajkjfkldafka
jf;ajkfdaf
here is the amaze drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment