Thursday, April 16, 2015

Allahu akbar 2

ALLAHU AKBAR



The toilet papers are enraged against the poop toilet because they claim there is no equality because they are toilet papers and not poop, and they want to clog the toilet too. This outrageous. This is against nature. That's what she said. Meanwhile the radical toilet papers are throwing their suicide toilet paper pieces and shouting ALLAHU AKBAR, they are clogging the poor toilet. The toilet can't hold it anymore. It starts to cry and shout for help but there is no one, no one, not a single soul to help it. "Is this karma", the toilet thinks."Is it because I flushed all the other toilet papers and it was easy?" "Is it because I loved it and ate them all, and they are inside me and I loved it and I had no gag reflex?" 
The toilet determines it is time to let go and it let the pieces come inside it. 
The toilet papers are now diminishing by power and number and have no more comrades to help them, because there is no money to buy more toilet paper. Is this their demise? Is this revenge? Is this life? 
They still think they'll get 70 virgin toilets in heaven for what they've done, but I don't think so, I think that they are just in the drainage, and forgotten forever, they will not reincarnate nor go to heaven. There is no heaven for them maybe recycling but whatever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment