Friday, April 17, 2015

Get rekt

Get rekt m8




360 No scope poop I rekt you I rekt your mom last night poop who do you think I am 
I AM SWAG itself I am the one that knocks I am the one that wipes you off the face of the earth and anuses!!!! You will fear me You filthy plebeian!!!!! 
Swag isn't enough for me to wipe you poop!!! We live only one YOLO YOLO poop!!!
I can snipe you from like 3 toilets away you peasant!!! Mountain Dew and Doritos won't help you this time. DIE POOP DIE POOP!!!
I will 360 no 540 no 720 no 90 xxxxxx kill you no scoping you OMG 
SAMPLE TEXT YOU OMG 
You're breaking me. THAT's WHAT LAST NIGHT's POOP SAID LAST NIGHT. I HAVE TRAINED FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE I AM NOT LIKE 12 DAYS OLD I AM 13 DAYS OLD OKAY Mate MATE M8
Poop You ain't nothing on me poop I'll rekttttttttttttttttttt youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment