Thursday, April 30, 2015

Abstract poop art

Art 69 (it is post 70 but we celebrate post 69 like this okay?)



I was feeling more than autistic today so I tried abstract art and now I am a renown artist. I am the poop of my sword. I am the pen of the toilet. I am the trash of all cans. I am the vomit of all pukes. I am the pee of all urine. I am the Barack of Obama. I am the Bush of George Jr. I am the melting steel to the Twin Towers. I am the 9 to the 11. I am the NSA to my secrets. I am the diarrhea of the constipation. I am the power of the remote control. I am the looser of all losers. I am the light of the electricity. I am the Darwin of my selection. I Am the tortoise to my squirtle. I am the pikachu to my Charizard. I am the Mario to my Wario. I Am the war to my peace. I am the settlement to my nomadic style. I am the bone of my poop. I am the crap to my crab. I am the clog to the toilet. I am the toilet to the circle. I am the Matrix to my Inception. I am Leo DiCaprio to Neo. I am Keanu Reeves to Jim Carrey. I Am the Ace to my Mask. I am Madara to the Kyuubi. I am kyubey to Madoka. I am the square to my root. I am the Tokyo to my Ghoul. I am the peanut to my butter. I am the cherry to my pie. I am the poem to my essay. I am the fart to my cloud. I am the nitrogen to my phosphorous. I am the water to my cycle. I am the blood of my anus. I am the stains to my brief. I am the brief of my case. I am the case of my closed. I am the popular to the mainstream. I am the hipster to my apple. I am the apple to my Newton. I am the pascal to my square meter. I am the acre to my Hectare. I am the Hector to the Hercules. I am the Zeus to reproduction. I am a cell to mitosis. I am amoeba to my q tips. I am the q to my a. I am the w to my d. I am the D to a babe. I am the babe to a pork. I am the pork to a ham. I am the jam to my space. I am the bunny to my play. I am the Xbox to the PC. I am the Gaben  to my Lord. I am the lord of the land. I am the land of manure.  I am manure to my compost. I am the compost to my life. I am the life of my boredom. I am the kill of the 360 no scope. I am the sniper to my rifle. I am the trigger of Tumblr. I am the instagram of my facebook and the whatsapp to my Line. I am the Traffic to the windows. I am the widows to the cats. I add the crazy to the bureau. I am the FBI of the class. I have no need to continue. I am the continue to my heed. I am the nimbus to my epidermis. I Am the fat to my muscle. I am the abs to my tip. I am the tip of the waiter. I am the money to the poor. I am the flush to the rainbow. I am the rainbow to the spirit. I have problems to myself. I still write for this blog. I am the blog to my adsense, and adsense to my 0 balance check account. I am the employee to the month. I am the promotion of no one. I am the manager to the poop. I am tired of writing. I think I might stop here, but......
I am the poop to my poop to your poop to thine poop to thy poop to our poop to his poop to her poop to its poop to the aliens poop. 
I am Illuminati poop. I draw circles in the toilet because those are the messages that the aliens send me, I don't know why the aliens throw poop at me at night I don't know if my dreams are the results of the prophecy that might be fulfilled in the not so near future of poop. I am the feed to my poop and the poop to my food.  I am not on drugs yet okay?
I AM THE DRAWING THAT INSPIRED ALL THIS:



No comments:

Post a Comment