Saturday, May 2, 2015

Poop Reviews: Furious 7

Yes.... another one....


And this one is a late review... but I got no inspiration for craziness so let's do this woo hoo


So the poop starts with Jason Statham being awesome and throwing explosive diarrhea by walking away from explosions and poop. Then something more happened I don't remember it was not important.  Then Jason Statham throws poop at the rock and breaks his arm or something. Then Jason Statham burns Paul Walker's house and then Vin Diesel gets angry. And then Vin Diesel goes to Japan to meet the Tokyo Drift guy, and something happens, just talking and stuff. Then a funeral for someone I think it was mmm the Japanese guy I think. Then angry Vin Diesel goes to face angry Jason Statham and then some guy Mr. Nobody or something stops the fight before it begins and recruits the same crew, then I don't remember something about jumping from airplane to rescue the hot black British accent girl, I think I saw her in James  Bond, I don't know....
Okay so then bikinis and some rich Arab country, Vin Diesel drives a cool hypercar... wait I am going to google the name of the car so that I just post it on the tags later.... searching.....
I think it is Lykan Hypersport,  So yeah they fly the car through 3 buildings and then they destroy it like trash.  Then something about racing in another city and something about a hacking device and then something about guns and explosions and then cars and more explosions and missiles and a helicopter and yeah another black guy the one from Black Diamond and the Guardians of the Galaxy that does nothing.
Then mmm I think they did what they had to do and then the scene about Paul Walker and the song what was it called? mmm

Yes It has been a long time without you my friend and blah blah blah stuff tearjerking and pooping in the clouds. Paul Walker is dead get over it, he didn't have enough toilets in his house so he pooped in a car.
I can't believe Whiz Khalifa sings that I thought it was some decent guy, that poops more than just 3 times a day okay?

Okay so
Film Critic Poop says:
I didn't like it how they put so much emphasis in Paul Walker's death, just promotion and stuff really not even when you clog the toilet you flood it that much, but it's Hollywood so whatever.  And the really missing part of Paul Walker is that he was the one who did the awesome stunt car stuff not Vin Diesel, Vin Diesel was just like an immobile poop when flushing the toilet and now it does parkour outside the toilet wtf...
Well they  (the production) had to make some one do crazy stuff.  And Paul Walker only did the thing that does in the trailer with the bus falling off a cliff, that's it then he does nothing, I don't think He poops any more.. oh wait he is dead,... My Bad My anus bleeds nothing for him but poop okay?
Well I must say I wouldn't wipe my anus with this movie but it's better than the last one, I think I don't remember the last one.
Well At least I like the song...
It makes me poop at peace...
Here is the amazing drawing:




No comments:

Post a Comment