Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Pixels review

Pixels



I saw this movie and I have never felt so ashamed of myself even watching national geographic pooping in lions is way better.
I think this movie had a cool idea and then they took it and said fek it we are adam sandlers poopers so we can do an adam sandler normal bad movie and they did it.
Why did they have to produce it with so much idiocy that is not funny anymore.....
I mean older adam sandler movies were not that bad except omg the one where adam sandlers is his own sister seriously.....
I mean remember click THAT was a good movie
I could poop and everything and it would make me poop softer and smoother yeah those were good times.
This time I putted a little more effort in the drawing I drew a pixel poop

so nice
it is way better than the movie
the amount of art amazeing

salallala

alalala

No comments:

Post a Comment