Monday, August 10, 2015

Fantastic 4 Review 2015

Shame



Shame on this movie
shame on it

I think the previous ones were way better
This one had the actors, the visual effects the script at least 3/4 of it
and then
IT collapsed
in less than 13 minutes
omg
what happened
it was building so well
the story was growing
the characters where developped
and then
out of nowhere
well not out of nowhere but
it felt so weird like an episode of the walking dead
and then they are suddenly happy
the battle is like 30 seconds long and they defeat Dr. Doom so easily it is so awful
seriously
what happened
why was the movie not longer
I blame the editors here
because it started slowly getting good and then
blow


so yeah total crap
my crap this morning clogged 2 toilets
I am much impressed with my anus
and although I have not written every day like always I still think I can poop a little just a little once a week now.

I have been busy now :'(
so busy
it is lame

So I watched also Kiseiju or Parasyte the movie it felt weird and rushed
the actor was not like the character in the anime or the manga It felt weird
but at least it was way better than Fantastic Four

And I have been watching the Death Note Drama
and  it started good the actor for Yagami Light does it very well
but I think L is lacking way too much.

so yeah and now the aweful drawing
I spend like 3 minutes
painting

No comments:

Post a Comment