Wednesday, July 29, 2015

windows 10

ok



I am sorry I have not posted anything lately but I was sort of busy with stuff other than poop and interestingly I have pooped so little and not AT 6 AM like always but at 12 PM OMG 6 hours of difference is better than that song from deorro 5 hours ahh ahh ahh ahha ahhh, yeah not the version with chris brown fek chris brown looks like a clown everywhere......
so I upgraded to windows 10 and the only thing I do not have is cortana but everything else OMG
OMG
IT IS SO SMOOTH
THE UPGRADE DID NOT UNINSTALL MY SOFTWARE AT ALL
IT JUST TOOK LIKE 1 hour and a half but
but
and so many restarts
this is awesome
I think my ram will appreciate this and I hope cortana comes cums haha to my region soon.
If not I might have to tweak that but whatever.


So after effects runs better and faster as illustrator, word and office is the same photoshops runs faster and now the moment you've all been waiting for....internet explorer AKA Edge,
it is slightly faster than opera but never as fast as google chrome, it feels like safari or something like that I don't think I will use it so whatever


then there is no more start screen, even though I liked it, it is minimized and it resembles somewhat like a pro menu of windows xp, everything is really square and all my pirated software runs smooth no problems no need to crack it again or patch it.

I am so happy now I am taking such a big dump
and yeah so I clogged the toilet so hard yesterday My mother doesn't let me poop in that toilet so I only have one toilet left to clog and I am out.
This is so sad for the prophet of poops and I don't even know why.
I watched the Psycho Pass movie IT WAS AWESOME
but I expected more story not some side story... sighs

so good battles kogami for the win and that....

I am  currently watching a lot of animes and working on various amvs since it is time of contests and I shall participate to upgrade my level HOHOH
if i must
now
lets give you a kawaii windows 10 poop drawing

here it is




No comments:

Post a Comment