Saturday, June 27, 2015

SICK POOP

SICK


I was sick but now I am not

I tried to cure myself by the power of poop and poop only no medicine no pills no artificial stuff just the power of poop and body. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME Well I wouldn't believe myself either after all the bullcrap that is posted everywhere about how to be "healthy and natural" and poop. But here is what I did I hope one day you will find yourself in the need of being against the current, not the hipster type but the anarchy type. YEAAAY ANARCHY FOR ALL ANAAAAAAARCHY SEX PISTOLS ETC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBojbjoMttI


So  I just ate ginger and garlic as slow as possible during all day and kept swimming normally and sleeping for more than 8 hours, 8 hours is not enough, you need to let your body feel the heat for  the fever and let the fever flow if you know what I mean???
hahah I don't



Then when you are resting in your bed rest still no movement at all like in anime and stuff where they stay at home and just stay in bed, you don't have to cover yourself instead be naked and do nothing, and now imagine a big poop rolling from your head to your toes yes YES
that is the healing poop power flowing through your veinssssssssssss and nippels!!!!!
yessssssssss
feel it
feel it in your bones and head in your anus and poop
BUT
DONT POOP YOURSELF

IF YOU POOP YOURSELF EVERYTHING IS OVER
Now after surviving that you are FINE AND CURED
THANK THE POOP DONT THANK ME
okay it works
dont believe it try it yourself
if it doesn't work on you then you are not made for it you weak human pathetic human being why were you born if you can't even poop you are like those people that can't poop and use a bag in their sides and they have to change the bag and clean it aghhh so disgusting you have no anus what is wronggggggggg


WHY DID GOD MADE THEM THAT WAY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
in other news I will use the tag of the gay stuff that happened in the US, they legalized gay marriage across the country, as an excuse to get more views even though I gave no opinion whatsoever FEK
But if you must know poop comes out of everyone that has an anus and even from those who haven't so fek it no one cares what happens in the US the US is worse than a circus now it is like always watching a crappy movie.


here is the amazing drawing for this
Seriously I put so much effort into the drawings lately I am so proud of myself




No comments:

Post a Comment