Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Windows 8.1 pro fix

Yes this is a thing now I write windows fixing semi tutorials now





I hate windows so much right now :( It made me poop without feelings. I had a serious situation going on inside my intestines and it couldn't get out until I fixed this crappy operating system.
Why is it called operating system if it is such a failure at operating simple tasks like updating SERIOUSLY WHY IN THE POOP'S HOLY NAME HAPPENED WHY!>!>L!LE:

Is it because I am fat?
Is it because my poop is green now?
IS it because I changed the toilet paper roll twice in 3 hours?
Is it because  my anus couldn't get clean after mol times wipes?
Is it because of the chemistry between my glutes  (why is glutes on red omg, is it not a word Is it your FAULT MICROSOFT-SAMA IS IT YOUR FAULT AGAIN>!>#>>#>@) and the toilet seat?
So yeah I upgraded windows 8 pro with WINDOWS FREAKING MEDIA AWESOME MUCH WOW CENTER (windows 8 pro wmc) 64bits fek, wait I did not upgraded windows update did GAAAAAAAAAAAD, but okay and so first there was the black screen of death which I fixed in the past post haha past post or latter post or previous post yeah that is the right way to write it.
OMG I CRIED.
But I fixed it faking cmd COMMAND PROMPT FOR THE WIN
sO the next step was REACTIVATING THIS AWESOME OS
FAAEEEEEEEEEEEK
MY POOP couldn't get out and touch the refreshing toilet rivers. Oh poor poop it was really sad for it.
Ok the reactivation failed all activators failed kmspico kms mtk tool or something not even fakin skype worked, I couldn't watch anime or draw poop it was a nightmare
I couldn't write blogs, haha well I could but I wasn't feeling enough poop potential to overcome the sadness and not give a damn about not activating windows, also it WAS REALLY SLOW
SO I had another windows 8.1 pro in a booteable USB 2.0 HAHA AHAHAH Fajfldka;
and I installed that, keeping my files, and now I am finishing the installation and cracking of all my other programs, it was sad, I had to install all the drivers again, so
I WOULD NEVER upgrade again I will reformat always.
I hope windows 10 IS NOT THIS CRAPPY OMG
So after I installed windows 8.1 pro WITH NO MEDIA CENTER
then I had to wait like forever and then to activate it I used kmspico, IT WORKED AT LAST FEK

okay
Anime chan I am watching you right now
and I just pooped a lot I hope I can write more blogs now, I Want to do more videos now too.... I hope I can upgrade my laptop manually physically okay?

FEK I will go ALLAHU AKBAR TO ALL THE DAMN MICROSOFT OWNERS
I know BIll gates is not the ce o now so yeah....
here is a little drawing

This is a gif I don't know why I didnt uuploaded it as a png I AM SO LOST RIGHT NOW I NEED TO HAVE POOP INSPIRATION

No comments:

Post a Comment