Saturday, April 18, 2015

FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO

OMG


I hope it gets at least something :'(
I spent like 6xpoop hours on it, all of my life is my life's dream to make it.  I spent months drawing on paint and adobe illustrator, I spent half my life for this video.  I put everything on the line for this video, I even sold my poop, I DONATED POOP for THIS VIDEO. THIS IS MY LIFE NOW, I MAKE CRAPPY LITERALLY CRAPPY VIDEOS OF POOP. OMG Even the song is crappy. I don't know if this is excitement or extreme boredom. I don't know Some day maybe we poops we'll be famous or not whatever. LOL XOXOXOXOXO To virginity and beyond!!!

I lip sync like poop HAHA..... :'(
I tried to include all the major characters but whatever sorry father poop, jewish poop, bird poop, and othersssssss.


So I still have to write more so that people don't consider this spam so I am going to write the lyrics of the song :'(

Ohhh
Ooohhh
Ahhh
I wanna really wanna stop
but I just got the taste of it
I feel like I could fly with the poop on the moon
so poop hold my crap  you like making me wait for it
I feel I could die walking up to the room, oh yeah

Late night, pooping expedition
but how'd we get in this position?
It's way too son, I know this isn't poop
But I need to tell you something

I really really really really really like you
And I want you  .Do you want me? Do you poop me too?
I really really really really really like you
And I want you Do you want me>?? Do you poop me too!!!


Oh did I poop too much!!?!?!?
I'm so below my head
When we're out of touch
I really really really really really like you
And I poop you! Do you poop me? Do you want it poop????


It's like everything you say is a sweet excretion
All I wanna do is poop into your head
Yeah We could stay alone you and me in this temptation
Pooping on your lips (WUT), hanging on by thread, babypoop

Late night watching the inquisition....
god this song goes forever
what that lalalallaa
I'm pregnant from you poop
wut
wut
wut
get rektsssss


LINK TO VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment