Friday, May 8, 2015

Blue poop

Jaden Why you do dis?



Is it really true that our sensei Jaden Smith has ended his twitter??
Is it because of his constant constipation and diarrhea problems?
Why is he such a pussy? I need his wisdom!!!
His wisdom is like gold poop is just littering!!!\

Why can't my poop be real if your anus aren't real?
Why can't my food be real if our teeth aren't real?
Why can't milk be real if boobs are made from plastic, it's fantastic!

You can brush my hair and touch me everywhere ! Imagination life is your creation!
Come on poop let's go pee wu wee wee yeah!

And Now Bleach 625 WATFFAGAFA
Riruka, Grimmjow, Nel, Jealus Orihime, Yukio and stupid stuff happened today!
Why is Tite Kubo only aiming for adjusting the manga and not get it right!
OMG Why is it so hard to understand that damn Kubo!!!
Don't you think that Orihime sort of looks like Onodera from Nisekoi lately??
I hope Onodera ends with Raku and Orihime with Ichigo, because Naruto ended with Hinata and I was hoping for that. Maybe Life isn't so hard in anime when you poop a little every time.
But anime poop is not the same wisdom that Jaden has given us!
Jaden was a prodigy of his own nature.
HE was Will Smith's aborted poop!
It was a prestigious amount of crap that cometh from the ancient vampires of Bel-Air.
I cannot write anymore and I am in love with blue poop and jaden was too...



No comments:

Post a Comment