Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Alligator poop

New draft



So I decided to make a new draft because the old one was not kawaii enough and I think a gator poop should have more opportunities not because it is black but because it is green.  There is no helping for this.

I have seen so many racist jokes in my life but none against green people. Not the Irish there are many for the Irish. I mean literal green people. Is it because their poop is green?
Is it because they smoke weed everyday like snoop dogg or dog, I don't even know how to write his name is so difficult right now.
This poop is coming out strong I think all the lettuce and kale is making me flourish into a new poop master. I think healthy eating is not good enough for now I need to poop more.
What if I use vegan and high fiber products will it help?
Will the morning diarrhea stop?
Will my life get pooped stronger.
Is the toilet paper going to resist this temptation?
Is the toilet paper high enough for your expectations?
Is the toilet paper high as gator poop is right now?
420 rek it blaze it noobs
okay!
MLPG or something like that.
Barney is not dead yet we must kill him.
Not Barney from How I met your mother but barney the fat pervert dinosaur.
Why is evil poop always from dinosaurs?
Why isn't poop hard enough to not make me wipe myself GOOOOOOOOOD
There is no afterlife after pooping okay>?
Pooping is everything. There is no grammar over there.
Seriously.
Do gators have anuses or just little holes?
Are gators lolis?
Do lolis call gator poop senpai?
Is this how a weeaboo poop should behave?
Teach me the ways senpai  please google adsense sama teach me your unholy ways!!!!!
I am pleased with your  natural domination pleaseeeeeeeeeee onegai shimasuuuu
Anata wa rekt desuuuuuuu
Gator poop BAKA!
Gator poop chan is getting so kawaiiiii
fek
this is the beautiful draft
it looks more kawaiii


No comments:

Post a Comment