Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tsundere-poop! Poop motivation

Tsunderepoop-chan


Fast days go by, and today is furious. HOE HOE HOE HUE HUE HUE Kill me plz...

So you know when you poop and you poop hard enough to get all of your guts out, I'm saying guts out as in intestines, gallbladder, bladder, kidneys, urethra, ureters, vile, and spleen; yeah, no the lungs got out of my ass hole type.... I'm not that hardcore yet....
So when that happens, and you push and sweat and you feel the blood coming out and the poop struggling to get out and it feels like knives cutting your ass and you know you do not have to stop it there because if you stop you have to restart the pushing and pulling  process and yet you stop because your heart rate increases so much and hell ascends on you and heaven forgets you exist and you feel the flames all over you turning you into the demon you really are and yet AND YET the lovely poop doesn't come out.
Your faith in God maxes out and you claim GOD PLZ GED LOL PLZ DONT FERGET ME GED GED AM DEYING GED PLZ GED LET IT OUT GEEEED..... And then you realize there is no god that Nietzsche was right! (was it Nietzsche or Freud who said that?... who cares.. I care..I'm gonna google it.....plz wait.........................................................I was right it is Nietzsche... haha I still remember this stupid crap... psychological crap OOMG I'm going to draw the psychological poop next time yah yah yah..) so where was I? mmm mmm oh ok
So you realize there is no god now and that when you die from this awkward pooping session there is nothing but blackness and darkness and black stuff and nothing but in color black (colour black cause we're British/Australian/NZ/Indian/etc.. now....)
You begin to pass out and then you think maybe there is a God and I'm just forgetting the light that guides me and then you see the light at the end of the anus and you are sweating blood and you feel the heat in your heart and begin praising God because PART OF THE POOP CAME OUT And you are all believer now, You just got motivated and think you can push it all out... and you make your last effort, you think such motivational words like "Just do it-nike" "Push yourself harder everyday" "Life is 1% inspiration 99% perspiration", "Do the salamander" "Started from the bottom Now we here" "Wreck it Ralph" "My favourite anime is Cory in the House" "When is naruto going to end... why the poop is still running with boruto what tha thahthahthah" "what is wrong with me" "why is my life so hard" "When I sweep my room there is no dust and yet I keep cleaning" "Uptown funk you up uptown funk you up" etc ,etc et,cfa;ljf;lka
aND YES YOU DID IT
YOU THREW THE POOP OUT OF YOUR ANUS
AND YOU BEGIN TO WIPE YOURSELF
and think what a beautiful masterpiece came out of me... I must be an artist... and My talent is still hidden.....
So yeah that is the tsundere-poop
because: "It is not as If I want to stay stuck in your anus forever.... or something... STOP IT I didn't came out of your anus because I like you or anything YOU BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA"
this is getting really weabooish.... ok I'm okay with that....YOU BAKA
wut
wut
wut
wut
wut
this is the drawing of how tsunderepoop-chan looks yelling at you for throwing it out to the toilet....
"It is not as if I want you to flush me YOU BAKA waaahhhh"




No comments:

Post a Comment