Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dragon Ball Z Resurrection of Frieza Review

Movie Review


I just watched Dragon Ball Z last movie and it was cool in matter of animation and effects but really stupid plot-wise.  I am disapointed at akira toriyama, first Dragon Ball Chou  is a retelling of the first movie and now this movie what?
Super Saiyan God and Frieza is at their level what the hell>
I Cannot take a calm poop after these movie seriously


One cool stuff is that Goku uses Bruce Lee one inch punch, that was very cool. and Vegeta was going to be the hero of this movie but then they rewind time so that Goku kills Frieza.
It was lame.


I hope they don't continue ruining my childhood Dragon  Ball Z, because it is getting really lame.

SO I also watched a 2013 movie called Frequencies. IT had a dumb ending but it was philosophically interesting, and although the actors were bad, the story was good.


I recommend it if you poop after 10pm it will help your diarrhea.


So here it is an amazing drawing




No comments:

Post a Comment