Saturday, June 20, 2015

100th post

happy 100th post to poop


we are celebrating that I have successfully written 100 posts about poop related crap. I am truly amazed  I have lasted this long, although I have not accomplished nothing yet. All who read this will pity me so hard yet so long like the poop I just created.
OMG I am so proud
This poop is the perfect shape ever. I wouldn't have done it without fiber-san.
Fiber-san is my life and Kefir-chan helps my digestive system-kun.
Yes weeabooing is what I am doing right now, since this post must have a little of everything that I have posted before. I don't know if this is a thing or not> I don't care wooo

wooo

oneee saaaamaaaa
google adsense oneee saaaamaaa
why won't you notice meeeeee
notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love you
Google adsense onee sama DAISUKI

fak
that was too much
or not?
Whatevssssssss
weed


Time has passed so fast now, I believe in poop-sama now and its teachings, and I don't know why I am writing about this if I even don't want to, seriously why are all the youtubers turning out gay. It is just a faking trend like the one of draw my life.... it is too obvious... Poop people don't care it is not as if we'll start a war for that reason seriously??!?! We would start a war only with Allahu akbar terrorists of the northern walls of paperish towns yeah yeah those goddamn papers are so rough with my butt cheeks it hurts ita itaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii paper-senpai don't hurt me that waayyyy


And yes I am going to review a movie too
It is Area 51 by the guy from paranormal activity.... ufff


but first I played Agario

as FEk

fek that game you begin to eat and get addicted and they you get eaten

fek that so much http://agar.io/

yeah I suck at this game so
Area 51 by Oren Peli
mmmm it got me watching it till the end but what a lame end okay?


and so here is the amazing drawing about the poop I was talking about is a BANANA POOP
yay kawaiii
I am proud to announce this poop clogged my toilet




No comments:

Post a Comment