Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sorry no poops lately!!

We apologize for the intermission



We have been pooping in different places at a time to improve our writing in the toilet skills!
We have now a smartphone and we can write about our poop in the toilet more often.
Is this some kind of miracle? Is this our new life in poop?
Have you accepted poop as your only hope to live for.
You don't need anything more than poop in life!
Your poop is your friend your poop is your cousin your poop is your master your poop is your senpai!

Senpai poop notices you! Every day of your life you poop!
Unless you are constipated or weak, or you have no anus.
Anus is the way of poop and poop is the way to love.
Love thy poop as ye love thyself and ye will have a healthy food/poop relationship.

That is what matters now a days. The food you eat is the poop you will defecate. Everytime you eat more than you can poop you get fat and if you get fat your hips won't fit the toilet when you are pushing hard and crying for the poop to get out. So you need to eat nutrients that will help your anus throw your poop slowly and beautifully fast  enough to not stay  more than forty eight hours in the toilet.
When you stay forty eight hours in the toilet there is no 420 there is no life, your legs get numb, your life gets numb, you pee less. you dehydrate, you will lose your life.
You must not stay forty eight hours unless you have a fridge nearby.

Life with poop is life with health, life with poop is moderation.
Moderation is a word I don't really know but it helps to say that every time senpai poop gives me the bad look of a cosmetic product.

Cosmetic products are for gay poops okay?
you don't need that!

you need to poop hard, big and explosive! that is your law now.


Now I am going to talk about homophobia day, I didn't know it was a thing.
But okay.....
And it will get me more views on this boredom blog of hellish poop.
So
Homophobia's are like equally poops that have fear of each other, something like diarrhea and splash diarrhea they fear their reflection in the water. That is why they splatter all over the walls of the toilet and get sticky with it.  It is not nice to have diarrhea spots in the toilet because if you are pooping then you are peeing and if your pee tool doesn't stretch to the other side then you cannot get rid of the diarrhea spots.
That is all I am going to talk about homophobic poops, because I don't want international issues to take upon tissues and get in the way of poop telling.
Poop is art.

And also because that is all I know about poop homophobia. Me so intelligent, me so wow, much nerdy much study very brain, so knowledge. Wow Amaze

Dogs have poop also. I have written about this before but I am reminding you that so that you don't feel alone in the poop world.
I think I have written enough to give up in life and start a new poop every day like always.
So get rekt today and forever and you will have more poop. noob senpai notice m google adsense senpai please notice me I want money and poop is love so money helps love develop please google adsense-chan help me help my situation I am poor and my poop also, I need my poop to become richer so that the grass grows taller.

I miss writing poop so much so I try to give it a little more effort on this drawing. It helps me with my boring life. Thank you so much for those who get to read to this point and I am sorry that you do that seriously not even I would read it to this point.  fek

Here is the amazing drawing. Pece







No comments:

Post a Comment