Monday, June 1, 2015

Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 8 Review

That feeling of Watching Game of Thrones after diarrhea



The feeling of heroic poop trying to get out of your anus. It can be compared to slavery and abortion. You may never know if poop was right or wrong. You might still never know if senpai will notice you. Senpai might be the one that is holding you back. I have been written in a place where you have no idea how to wipe yourself. Only The lowest of the poops can help me now. 
But guess what I can now watch Game of Thrones season 5 I think episode 8.  
AND SERIOUSLY OMG
BEST EPISODE EVER

HUGE SPOILER I DONT CARE
OMG I'll just recap the episode  by how I remember it. 

Ok
so first there are scenes of Sansa Stark and Reek, where Reek tells Sansa that he did not  kill her brothers, so that they are alive. Maybe this will get a scene of them in the next one. Since we have not seen anything from them in this season seriously.... 
Then Cersei is drinking water from the floor because seriously that it was she deserves and according to the books more is coming AND I CANT Wait to see her nude crying and walking out of the city...
Poop everywhere

Then Tyrion and Khaleesi are bff's now and we can finally commence some action. The friend zoned guy I don't know is he going to die in the fights or what? Maybe he needs to die as stone who poops gold or something. 
The other stark girl the one that kills makes progress with her training somehow, it was boring. 
Ok and now the best freaking part
OMG
AMAZING

Jon freaking Snow poops all over everyone. 
He gets so fancy and goes to the Wildlings and convinces part of them, and when they are departing towards the ship the zombies all the freaking zombies burst out and fight begins. Awesome scenes the camera moves around, looks something from the Lord of The Rings and 300, I think Gots zombies are better than The Walking Dead's, more realistic better VFX.
Then Jon Snow poops and fights a White Walker omg, he is going to kill Jon Snow and then Jon Snow pick ups the Valyrian sword I think, and WUT HE  kills him omg. Jon Snow rules haha, Maybe the sword is forged on dragon glass. Maybe. 
I don't know I don't even read the books just the Wikipedia summaries. 

And the amazing part where the White King or Night King I don't know revives all of the people just killed and shows Jon Snow and the others in the boat, that He is going to rekt everyone. And Jon Snow tries not to poop himself so hard. 
The next episode is going to be boring, because that is how it is I hope it is not as boring, the momentum gets lost. And so I have pooped everything out and I can begin wiping myself...

here is an amazing Jon pooping snow drawing





No comments:

Post a Comment